Sunday, April 20, 2008

We're in--Whew!

So, all along we've been planning on moving Sat am, and we have all the help lined out, right? Well, DH gets this wild hair to move on Friday eve. Why you ask? Because he had nothing better to do. Seriously! He had the time, and well, why not? I TRIED to convince him to wait, but no... so, he rounds up some friends to help at the last minute, and off we go! We finally got all done at 10pm, and I run to get dinner for DH and I (the boys thankfully went to a friends house for the eve and were fed there) while DH set up our bed. Now, I must admit with as much complaining I did about DH's great idea to move on Friday-- I am really grateful now. That allowed us all of Sat to get the bunkbeds put together--what a beast! and all the boxes unpacked. And, believe it or not, we're all done! I only have one box in {a}'s room to empty and organize her room a bit, and then I am settled--for a bit atleast!

Oh! That reminds me. So, on Friday we heard from the bank. They were supposed to let us know if they accept our offer on the house or not. Well, after waiting for 6 weeks already, they have informed us that it will be atleast another 5--count them, 5-- more weeks. We are definately losing out patience, quickly! Unfortunately, there isn't another home we like as well as this one, so waiting is the only choise for right now. Thankfully, we're renting my parents duplex and they seem pretty cool about letting us stay as long or as short time as needed. Which I am so grateful for, cuz imagine having to sign a lease--no thank you! :)

Off I go---must prepare preschool for tomorrow. Yes, I have that last week and this week in addition to all the moving madness. :)

JaDell

No comments: