Thursday, July 17, 2008

swim lessons, cookies and something fun about our new house

This week, {A} started swim lessons. I have him signed up for 4 weeks, and he is doing great! I am totally amazed at the difference in his confidence level from last year to now! He hesitated for just a minute on the first day this year--but really struggled for a week last year! Yeah for {A}! Pictures to come later on that...







Notice the picts of {a} and {K} eating cookies--who doesn't love a yummy chocolate chip cookie?!?


























This is {K}'s new favorite place to play, on the stairs! I think it's so cute--and just a bit nerve-wracking!! :)

2 comments:

mo12miller@gmail.com said...

So cute pictures. My mom has pictures of me & my sister sitting on the stairs...bringing all of our toys & playing for hours on end. I remember some of it too.

Love the cookies pictures & Good job Austin. They are so cute & getting big.

sara :) said...

Okay, that stairs situation would freak me out as well!

Super cute pics, by the way!