I am hoping that if I write it down it will become more real to me.
I follow a blog written by Ali Edwards. She is very insipring to me. She decides on a "word" for the year and focuses on it for the entire year. She encourages us to do the same. So, this year, my word is:
BECOME
definintion: to grow to be; change or develop into by growth
I plan on becoming a better wife, and mother.
I plan on becoming a better friend.
I plan on becoming more spiritual and closer to my Heavenly Father through pryaer and scripture study.
I plan on becoming more organized
I plan on becoming a better housewife. ie sort through, organize, clean out, better meals... BECOME.
It's what I need. this is something I have been thinking about for about 6 months now. It's what I need in my life and really hope to see real changes within myself through BECOMING in the year 2009. Wish me luck! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
nd
f
l)
3 comments:
Isn't Ali fantastic? I copy her stuff all the time. I love your word. I'm still trying to come up with mine. Happy New Year, and good luck in your "becoming." That is a lofty goal!
What a good thought. Thanks for sharing that.
Check out Elder Oak's talk "The Challenge to Become" - this was wonderful inspiration for me in a pivotal 'becoming' phase. Cheers!
Post a Comment