Monday, February 23, 2009

recap



Is this not a super cute pic of {a}? I love this little girl, and I can't believe how cute she is!

so this weekend was DH overnighter with the scouts. Saturday, I knew we HAD to do something. I suggested to the boys that we go to a movie, or the zoo or to g'mas for Wii. Well, I couldn't get the boys to agree on any choice, so we went to g'mas for Wii, park, lunch b-ball game of B. cute--fun to watch her play. then we went to JoAnn's and stocked up on dress patterns for {a} and more fabric. That store is going to be the death of my budget! :) Getting lots of cute fabric, though. I need more stuffing for monsters. Here are the ones I have made so far. I have given one to each of my kiddos and 2 to friends who recently had babies. Can you guess who belongs to whom? :)










































1 comment:

Kreller Kaboodle said...

You are so creative! You are also such a good mommy to your little ones! I miss having you in our ward! I wish we could've become better friends, I'm just really super shy and insecure.....Tell Austin Sister Kreller says hi! Your kids are beautiful!