Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Can I just say that I am so totally frustrated with my docking station? I would so love to upload some pictures, but alas, I can't.
Summer... although I haven't heard the dreaded "i'm bored", I have seen evidence of it, and it's only day 3 of summer break. That boy ({A}) is going to see the time out corner indefinately here shortly if he doesn't change his attitude toward me. Mom says it's the age, and if so, I am amazed that any boy has made it to live past 6. He is getting good at throwing temper tantrums and crying like a baby, and really good at pushing my buttons!--which makes me want to cry like a baby! :)

I do have to say though, that he seems to be maturing just a bit cuz he is playing really well with {K} lately, and I am really enjoying seeing that!

2 comments:

Christine said...

I totally know what you mean about the attitude thing. Jacob started that the same day he started school, it seems. It was pretty bad his first couple days home from school, too - I think maybe he's testing me to see if Home rules are going to be different from School rules. After a few loving but stern "you may not talk to me that way"'s and losing the privilege of playing outside with his friends, he's doing much better. I also find that it helps when I enforce chores first, play later. Somehow it helps him be more respectful and less selfish.

I hope A lightens up soon, so you can enjoy your summer break! We should get together one of these days. :)

Carey said...

Sirah I'm going thru that exact same thing with Carsyn. He spends a lot of time in his bed attitude adjusting.