...school starts in 4 days!!!!!!!!
Yeah, I am a little excited. :) I am looking forward to a new routine, {A} being at school full time, {K} going to preschool, just {a} and I for 4 hours a week. I am also hoping to work off these extra pounds that are hanging out around my middle. We got a Wii over the weekend and I plan to buy a Wii Fit soon. DH and I are planning to work out together a few nights a week. Wish us luck! :)
We had a wonderful summer playing and hanging out. Now it's time to buckle down and get focused again on my word for the year, Become. I have seen some small changes so far, now it's time to refocus on scripture study, my homemaking skills, and my patience level. :)
nd
f
l)
2 comments:
I like your word for the year! That's great! That inspires me to also Become! Anyhow, I went private over the summer....if you'd like to view my blog email me at inale1980@cableone.net and I'll add you to my blog :)
I'm feeling good, thanks, except for not sleeping well at night. I guess that problem will last a while! Baby should be here by next Thursday, if not sooner!! I can't wait!
It's good to hear from you. :)
Post a Comment