well, I guess now is as good a time as any. Yes, I am pregnant. I am 21 weeks along today. We are expecting a boy--which was the drama in an earlier post. I was convinced this baby was a girl, so it took me a few days to be excited to have a boy. I had early morning sickness, but now I am smooth sailing. I have been very fortunate to have easy pregnancies, and I hope this one goes equally as easy. I am due June 16th. My DR. has promised I will not go late, since he is leaving for vacation on the 17th. :) The boys are excited, and {a} could care less. :)
I don't really have a good picture of the baby, so you will have to live with this one instead. You can thank my photographer {K}. :)
If you have any name suggestions, we would appreciate it. I wont tell you the name we chose until the baby is born, but I would like any ideas, we seem to be stumped. I think girl names would be easier. (Maybe we should share ideas, Cara???) :)

nd
f
l)
8 comments:
congrats...but i already knew for awhile, but we are happy for you.
i gave you tons of names....but i don't know if you liked them or not. so i can come up with some more...but i do like the ones that i sent you.
joey
jason
ben
justin
jordan but that can be a girl name too....so no.
robert call him rob
Boy names we were thinking of are: Dieter (after Pres. Uchtdorf, but you know I love German :)
Garrett
Seth
Ammon (I like this one, Ben does not)
Spencer (after Thomas S. Monsen)
My cousin is naming her baby Brigham, I like that name too.
Congratulations!! I thought Abram was a girl at first, too (I really wanted a sister for Grace) - but now that he is here, we are completely in love with him and wouldn't trade him for anything, of course.
My favorite boy names (other than my sons'): Gabriel, Nathaniel, Benjamin, James.
yes, but Christine, didn't the Dr. tell you Grace was a boy?? That's what I'm secretly hoping for... :) Just kidding! :)
I love the name Conner - after me, of course :) Conner Williams, he sounds dreamy huh? I also love, love love Nicholas - also sounds strong: Nic Williams, then also what about a historical name Abraham Williams, I like the name Abe so much but couldn't convince Whit.
I really like when you tell me your names in advance instead of keeping it a secret. I know you have never done this but what the heck, it's number 4, start something new.
Well, If we weren't sticking to the C names I would love to have a boy named Dillion. My next 2 boys (yes I must have 2 more at least) I will use Conner, and I LOVE Cooper.Congrats on the news.
Woohoo! I suspected as much with your earlier comments/drama. You are one of the very best moms I know. I was convinced my entire pregnancy that Khai was a girl (even had my grandma make a girl blanket) ...it was hard to face having another boy instead, but I wouldn't trade him ...he was just what I needed. My hubby always wanted to have a son named Angus, since we are done it isn't going to happen. ;)
Awwwww Congratulations!
Post a Comment