Wednesday, March 3, 2010

so we had our RS Bday dinner last night. I say, it was a success! Considering we had all of about 3 weeks to plan it, not bad! I was totally in charge of the food. We had chicken salad Croissants-yum!, and Bear Creek Soup-double yum! We had about 15 sandwiches left, and about 55 people. There was quite a bit of soup left, but how do you know how much soup to plan for?? I certainly don't know. The food got rave reviews, so I feel good about it. I had lots of help--thanks ladies!! and it was so nice that I could actually sit down and enjoy a meal with my friends! Now, on to the next adventure.... whatever THAT is. :)

3 comments:

Connie said...

always looking for a good chicken salad recipe...can you email it to me?

GHH said...

Way to go Sirah.
Glad it was a success.

Carey said...

Sounds like fun, ours is coming up in 2 weeks. We're having a toco bar. The chicken salad things were suggested and I love them but thought it was maybe more of a "lunch" setting. (I may be regretting it) I hope ours is a success, Our commitee has been working hard. Congrats to you!