Friday, June 4, 2010

one week...

I am set to be induced next Friday morning at 10am. I can't wait! I don't remember being THIS ready, or this ANXIOUS about the other births, but this one, I am. I have been given strict instructions to lay low this weekend, but come Monday, I will be NESTING! I have a list a mile long that I want to get taken care of before baby comes, and while I know they wont all get done, I plan to give it a valiant effort trying to check everything off before next Friday. :)

4 comments:

Christine said...

That's awesome! Good luck and congratulations!!!

LoraAnn said...

YEAH!!! I am so excited for you! What can I do to help??

Alli said...

How exciting! Please let me know if there is anything I can do to help. It's nice to have things in place when you get home. Make sure I'm on the list of people to call if you need someone to watch your kiddos. I miss playing puppets with them...

Erica said...

Yay! I'm so excited for you. Good luck!