Ok, so my Dad has this little competition going on for the bowl football games. I "technically" got third last year. But, really, if you ask me, I should have been called ATLEAST second place. I chose the most winners overall, and if you didn't count the BCS games for 6 points, then I definately would have been the winner.
Fast forward to this year.
I have been KILLING it the whole series! Yes, K.I.L.L.I.N.G. I.T.! I have been ahead the ENTIRE time, and have been awesome!
SO, a couple of days Dad sends out an update, and once again I am winning. He mentions that it's down to 2 games and that DH and I have chosen different teams to win the National Championship Game.
Ok, so DH mentions to me that I wasn't true to my "Western roots". Truthfully, I did choose Auburn to win. I just felt that they were a better team over all. And, since I was out to redeem myself as the Real Winner this year, I certainly couldn't choose Oregon just cuz we live NEAR there.
Well, it's in the 4th quarter with 7 minutes left and Auburn is winning 19-11. Yup, that means I WIN! I SUPPOSE there is a chance that Oregon could win, but let's be honest--really? Auburn has the momentum and I just don't see it happening. That means I WIN!
(Ok, I am not usually this cocky, but I just had to put my two bits out there for Dad to enjoy my taking the crown from him this year. ;) Love ya Dad! Better luck next year.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
nd
f
l)
1 comment:
HOORAH for you!! That is too funny, sounds like some fun competition.
Post a Comment