Thursday, February 3, 2011

COMPLETE

Ok, it's time for me to share my word for 2011. COMPLETE! At first I had chosen BEGIN, and then I decided that I have begun lots of things, but hardly completed any of them. So, this year, I plan to complete!


COMPLETE[kuhm-pleet]adjective, verb,

come or bring to a finish or an end
bring to a whole, with all the necessary parts or elements
perfect and complete in every respect; having all necessary qualities


My goals for 2011:
to COMPLETE the New Testament. I have never read it, and am well on my way to reading the entire book.
to become a more COMPLETE wife, mother, and friend. How? By BECOMING and WHISPERING, and listening.

I am thinking that if I keep my goals simpler this year, that maybe I will actually COMPLETE them. :)

2 comments:

Connie said...

I was wondering what your word was for the year, I kept meaning to ask you. I like it.

Christine said...

What a great word. Good luck with your goals!

I enjoy reading your posts and seeing the pics of your kids. We should go to the zoo together sometime. :)