Friday, April 15, 2011

she is FINALLY pottytrained!

Yup, about a month ago, she came running upstairs and announced that she had to go potty. We ran, put her on the toilet and sure enough, she went. Ever since then, she has done a wonderful job! A few accidents here and there, but for the most part a very seamless training. It just took her a bit longer to get started, but she is even night trained. HOORAY!

Recently, she climbed on the wood box that I keep by the fireplace, and announced in her sweetest girl voice, "I'm here for a dance, if somebody will pick me."

3 comments:

Christine said...

Congratulations! Is there any sweeter parenting moment than that?

LOVE that line about the dance. How cute! Hopefully it will come in handy when she goes to Stake youth dances someday. :)

Cara said...

Her dance comment is adorable. How did she pick up on that so young?

jadell said...

Cara, I have decided, once again, that most of what a girl is made of is nature, not nurture. She is ALL girl, and I have not taught her any of it! :) She just says the cutest girl comments.