Saw the idea of 6 quick things today on another blog, and thought, that is something I could do. Get some thoughts out there, share what's up with us without the pressure of any pictures. We'll see how it goes...
1. DH is out of town for business, again. It feels like a very regular occurrence lately.
2. Next weekend is Scout Overnighter, again. It definitely is a very regular occurrence. (for the past 4 years)
3. {k} is crazy busy. He REALLY wanted to go outside today in the pouring rain, so I let him. I honestly thought he would stay on the covered patio and play on a bike or in a car or something like that. He didn't stay on the patio. He meandered all over the back yard, through the mud, to the rocks, all without socks, shoes, or a jacket. Silly boy was loving life. He told me it was "wet".
4. {a} can't hardly wait for preschool. She knows that it will start after {K}'s birthday. His bday is the middle of July, and preschool starts after Labor Day. It was the closest milestone I could think of.
5. I have been baking up a storm lately, and have really been enjoying it.
6. {A} got some great news recently. It meant some big conversations between DH and I. Not ready to share, but it means a fairly large change for him in the coming months.
Friday, May 4, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
nd
f
l)
No comments:
Post a Comment