Friday, January 4, 2013

OLW: Choice

I have finally chosen my One Little Word for 2013. This has been a hard one for me. I struggled finding just the right word to fit what I am hoping to accomplish this year. Yesterday Choice came to me at two different times during the day. So last night I looked up its definition and it hit me. Choice is the right word for me for this year.

Choice
noun
An act of selecting or making a decision when faced with two or more possibilities

I also looked up quotes that have Choice in them and here are two that I would like to memorize and apply to my life.



Oprah Winfrey






I hope to use the good, better, best idea when making choices everyday this year. Is what I am choosing to do with my time today the best option? 
I also found an app for my phone to help remind me to make great choices each day when it comes to scripture study, prayer and computer time. 

No comments: