Tuesday, April 16, 2013

{K} is a star!

I know, I haven't posted in so long, and I need to post on a birthday and such, but today I get to celebrate {K}. He was on the news last night! His class all made weather presentations and then our local news station came and video taped them all. Then the weatherman has played one each night for the past week. Well, last night, {K}'s presentation was played! He was so cute. It was really fun to watch his presentation and to hear him talk about his question. He worked really hard on his question/answer and then made a really nice powerpoint to tell all about his question. His question was: Why doesn't a tornado tip over? His answer: because the force of the wind keeps it up.

Way to go, {K}!!

:)
This picture is of {K} and some of his class when all the first and second graders presented a music program called "Going on a Bear Hunt". It was an adorable program. {K} got to have two speaking parts. It was so neat to watch him. He is so much more confident and brave this year and I have really enjoyed watching him blossom over the past year.

1 comment:

Connie said...

He definitely has more confidence this year. He did a great job!