A, B, C's of my DH
A-ATV of choice? Ford F-150 super crew, with the long bed totally tricked out!
B-Born on? Dec 5
C-Cookies or Candy? Cookies...peanut butter or choc chip, he likes the ones I make with all the diff chips.
D-Date of Choice? taking a drive in the mountains.
E-Essential Item? a good pillow
F-Favorite Foods? a good steak and potatoes
G-Gas or Diesel vehicle? Gas
H-Hobbies? Hunting, and fishing.
I-Ice Cream Flavor? anything chocolate
J-Job? Gas Scheduler--don't ask, it's one of those jobs that no one knows about, but is still important. :)
K-Kids? 3 beauties. 2 boys, and 1 girl.
L-Last Vacation as a couple? well, before the kids came along, we went to Yellowstone, exotic, I know.
M-Morning person or night owl? Morning person
N- Number of siblings? 2 sisters & 3 brothers
O-OCD or sloppy? OCD, unfortunately for him, I am not so much. :)
P-Pet Peeves? those who don't follow through. Boise traffic.
Q-Quiet or Loud? more quiet. I know when is is really having a fun time though, he has a wonderful laugh!
R-Restaurant? Panda Express, Red Robin, Sizzler
S-Sports? He enjoys watching college ball, not the pros
U-Unknown Fact about him? He had meningitis the summer after he graduated from high school. He was one sick puppy.
V-Vegetables? not if he can help it.
W-Worst Habit? Not replacing the toilet paper and leaving an empty roll for poor, little ol' me!
X-Xtra Curricular activities in high school? Church ball, skiing, hunting.
Y-Your favorite things about him? He is a kind man, and very spiritual. I love that he loves to tease, and be happy.
Z-Zodiac Sign? Sagittarius is that how you spell it?
There you go, DH in a nutshell. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
nd
f
l)
1 comment:
It is fun isn't it? I think it is...something for him. You should email it to him...if you didn't already. I did & Art was like you are right on the button babe. LOL!!
Post a Comment