for months now... it's another house that we found and have decided that it will be the home for us--for hoepfully a LONG time!! This moving stuff is for the birds... I hope to get a pict to show you, but for now you can know that we'll be moving the first weekend in June, and will have a home that is more than double our home on Wesley Dr. It's a 5 bd 2 bath home with almost a full basement. The bedrooms are all good sized and the backyard is really big. It doesn't have a sprinkler system, but quite honestly, DH would rather it that way so he can build it the way he wants...
So, for now that's all...
JaDell
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
nd
f
l)
1 comment:
YEAH!! I"m so excited for you. I can't wait to come see but I will be patient until you get all moved it.
Congrstulations.
Post a Comment