Tuesday, September 30, 2008

I'm BAAAACK!!!

I FINALLY got my camera fixed, so now I can download to my hearts content! I found 3 super cute picts to share with you tonight.





First, is this not the CUTEST picture of a baby you have EVER seen? I can not get over how adorable she is!!! She figured out how to clap her hands today. She is so fun and cute, and is such a happy baby. {a} seems to be the kind of child who will love life and go with the flow of it all. I love her so much!! I seem to be really stepping back and enjoying having a baby this time. Maybe it's a sign, I should stop when I'm ahead... :)

Second, {K} was out playing around while DH was working on a car. DH said to {K}, don't get muddy. "ok, Dad" and this was the next thing we found. Too Funny! He is such a laid back kindof guy. I really enjoy his sense of humor and funny disposition...
Third, {A} was super excited about the first day of school. He dressed himself, which I might add, he always does. And, I hardly ever say anything about what he is wearing. I don't concern myself with matching clothes. I figure why worry about that at 5? So, usually he is dressed in plaid shorts, a striped shirt and cowboy boots. Which, by the way, he looks so grown up when he wears them with blue jeans... Anyway, I think he is such a cute boy. {A} is really enjoying kindergarten. He seems to be soaking it all in. They worked with 3rd grade buddies today, and he came home with a 15 page book, and "read" the whole thing to me when he got home. I can't wait for him to actually read.

{A} got in trouble tonight. He wasn't being kind to {K} in the garage so Dad sent him into the house for a time out. He threw an absolute TEMPER TANTRUM!! Screaming, crying.... so I asked him to stop... of course he didn't. SO, I told him to get jammies on and he was off to bed. It was 7pm. Jammies on, in bed, and boy was he MAD! He screamed and cryed and called for us for quite a while. He threw all his books on the floor, all his stuffed animals and pillows, and if he could have gotten his blanket untucked, I am sure that would have hit the floor too. After a while, like 45 minutes, DH and I both went in and talked to him about the importance of not throwing temper tantrums... Whew!! I hope he learned a lesson on that one.
Off to bed I go. It's been a log few days what with {a} teething and all...

1 comment:

mo12miller@gmail.com said...

Way cute pictures. They are sure growing up. Love it!!