thanks to my dear Aunt, I have decided to go ahead and buy the bike for {A}. She reminded me that it's ok to splurge sometimes and allow my children to enjoy life... So, today we are going to buy a new bike, which will mean that {K} will get training wheels on the smaller bike, too. I am excited to see their reactions, and I will try to take picts of the new "arrival" and discuss reactions tomorrow. (or soon :))
I know that my neighbor wont read this, but I want to thank her for her kind words and pat on the back. She has said numerous times how grateful she is that we moved in next door and that she really enjoys having me around. This is huge for me, since I am struggling with my new church and fitting in there, so her kindness has helped me feel needed and wanted here in the neighborhood. I too, am grateful for her, and her friendship. We have been exercising 3 nights a week. I can't believe I am saying this, but I ENJOY working out!!! I know, CRAZY. :) Thanks {T}
Have a wonderful weekend, I know I will. Church at home this weekend, and my kids and I and my brothers and families and my parents are all going swimming at a local hot springs. DH is off hunting which I know he is excited about... Fun for everyone!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
nd
f
l)
1 comment:
I am glad he is getting the bike and that you are living on the edge ;}
I like the picture as well!
Post a Comment