we had a very lazy, low key weekend, which I think was just what we needed. We didn't have breakfast until 9:30 sat morning, and just kinda hung out for most of the day. DH ordered windows for the basement and I took {A} to a friend's bday party. He had lots of fun! I went to a sister in my wards b-day party. I visit teach her and she hosted her very own 90th birthday party! She amaze me! DH and I went on a date Sat night and met up with a friend for dinner. We went to Rub River Steak House. If you want a steak that you can *literally* cut with your fork, go there! So good! Sunday I took an hour nap and we headed to my folks house for a bit of Wii! Fun!
A busy week is planned this week, so hopefully I will get some pictures taken.
JaDell
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
nd
f
l)
No comments:
Post a Comment