Tuesday, May 5, 2009

zoo

So we went to the Zoo on Friday with our neighbor friends and had a wonderful time! It was perfect weather and we had fun enjoying the animals. I think we'll hit the zoo in the afternoon every time, cuz all the animals were out. :)
Little Miss {a} had desided she enjoys posing for the camera. Every time I pull it out she cracks this cheesy grin! and then she puts her arms together. Fun!




Last night we went on an "umbrella walk" for FHE. It was raining, not pouring, thankfully, and we all had an umbrella. We went quite a ways trying to find the gutter drain. We figured the water followed the gutters for over 1/2 a mile before it hit a drain. The boys had a fabulous time splashing in the puddles and walking in the gutters. Allie had fun watching the boys. I'm bummed I didn't take my camera. :) They were soaked when we got home. We even gave the kids baths to wash all the gas off of them. The gutter water was a suspicious color.



No comments: