so my dad offered up a challenge to all his kids to beat him in the football bowls that have been going on for the past couple of weeks. I quickly went on thanksgiving afternoon and, honestly, haphazardly picked out teams I thought would win. I looked at the percent of other people that had chosen each team to win, and most of the time went with the higher percent team, and a few I went against the grain and chose the other team.(ahem, BSU!!!!!). Well, dad reported the results today.
I earned #3 bragging rights. :) I chose 58% correctly. Which, I might add, was the highest percentage in our family. Ok, so there were only 4 of us participating, but still...
and, I was #1 for a day in our local papers rankings!! Yeah me! But, alas, dad and my big bro beat me overall. You know, if Georgia Tech and Texas had won--like they were SUPPOSED to, I would have won, I think. So, until next year, I will take #3 bragging rights and say, "Hey! Not bad for a GIRL!!" Tee hee.
thanks dad, it was fun to brag for a day. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
nd
f
l)
No comments:
Post a Comment