So, I have decided. I have taken much thought this year to what my ONE LITTLE WORD would be. This has been a difficult, yet easy decision. (If that can actually be)... First, I knew what direction I wanted to head, I just wasn't sure which word would best be THE WORD to help me remember my personal goals for this year.
So, without further ado---
WHISPER Whisper \Whis"per\ verb
1. The act of speaking in a quiet voice.
2. To prompt secretly or cautiously; to inform privately
So, my goals for the year are, one, to consciously choose to speak in softer tones. I have decided that yelling is to only be used when actually necessary. Crazy, I know. Second, I hope to be in a place spiritually so that I can hear the spirit whisper to me.
I challenge each of you to choose ONE LITTLE WORD for yourself. I love how it makes me actively think about something that I need to improve and then to take the time regularly to think about that word and the goals associated with it and what I am doing to better myself.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
nd
f
l)
2 comments:
I love your word! What a great idea. I wish you much success this year. I'll post my word soon. :)
Hey Sirah!! It has been FAR too long! I just found your blog and I especially loved this post, what an inspired idea! I think I may just do this myself! I miss you and your little family and congrats on the little one on the way! I can't believe how LARGE our extended family is getting!! I hope things continue to go well for you and yours!!
Allison
Post a Comment