well, hubby and I went out for a "romantic" dinner to Golden Corral and then to the Home Depot and Lowe's. I know!! You can't get any better than that!! But, then he dropped me off at home, and took another quick trip to Home Depot for lightbulbs, and surprised me by stopping at WAGS and bought me a Slap Chop! :) Only a gal like me could get excited about something like that. OH! and he bought me some Junior Mints. So sweet! :)
HAPPY V-DAY, DH!!! I love you with all my heart, and I can't wait for another 11 1/2 years!! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
nd
f
l)
4 comments:
What is a slap chop?
oh my!! You are missing out! It's a chopper for onions, garlic, nuts, lots of things. Google it! It's an amazing little tool. I have another brand--but the slap chop opens all the way up so you can clean it. The other one got so dirty inside and I couldn't clean it. It's cool--you're gonna want one... :)
Only you could think that evening was romantic. But I guess it works for the both of you. Glad you had a nice. Sorry that slap-chop does not interest me but may-be Mom would like one. Where can I find one and how much does it cost.
at Walgreens or Online. about $20.
Post a Comment