Sunday, June 13, 2010

he's here!

Baby #4 {k} was born Friday at 4:35pm. I went in for a shceduled induction, and while waiting for the antibiotics to work, and for the Dr. to break my water, it broke on its own at 1:30pm. By 3:30 I was fully dialated and ready to push, but alas, I had to wait until after 4:15 for the Dr to be ready to catch my boy. 2 contractions, and 4 pushes later, he was born. 9lbs 2.6 oz. Big guy! We are home and all is well. Thanks for all the well wishes. If I didn't text you and you would like to know his name, you will have to call or email me privately. :) I will post pictures soon. Maybe in a few days.

6 comments:

Cara said...

Congrats, I'd love to hear the name you chose. Could you send me a message on Facebook?

Erica said...

Congrats! I'm so glad all is well. I'd love to know the name, email me when you get a chance. Hugs!

Cassie said...

Congrats! We are glad to hear that all went well with you and the babe!

The VIPs said...

Congratulations!!

Kreller Kaboodle said...

YAY!! that's awesome!! I want to know his name!! :D

Christine said...

That's wonderful! Congratulations!! I had a similar experience with Grace's birth - went in to be induced, but ended up going into labor while waiting for the antibiotics to work - she was born 15 minutes later (the nurse had to deliver her!)

I hope you are doing well and getting some rest! We'll have to get together later this summer when you're up to it.