I am declaring my commitment to losing 10 pounds in the next 12 weeks. I am excited to see how much I can lose and what changes I can make to make myself healthier. Plus, there is a chance I can win $$$! Who doesn't love an incentive like that? :)
That is awesome!! You can totally do it; you are an amazing person!! I need some of your motivation to rub off on me, I am having a little trouble in that area.
Thanks Sirah! I will join even though I have so much more than 10lbs to lose! Sounds like fun really to do this with more people! Thanks! And you will do awesome!! Thanks for the example!
"In our busy lives, with ever so many others competing for our attention, it is essential that we make a conscious, committed effort to bring Christ into our lives and into our homes." President Thomas S. Monson
I am a SAHM of 4 beauties! I have 3 sons and one daughter. My husband is amazing and works way too hard so I can stay home and be Mommy to our children.
An act of selecting or making a decision when faced with two or more possibilities.
To consciously make the best CHOICE each day.
MINDFUL- 2012
mind·ful(mndfl)adj. Attentive; heedful: always mindful of family responsibilities.
COMPLETE -- 2011
COMPLETE[kuhm-pleet]adjective,verb,
~come or bring to a finish or an end ~bring to a whole, with all the necessary parts or elements ~perfect and complete in every respect; having all necessary qualities
Whisper--2010
Whisper/whis"per. verb. 1. The act of speaking in a quiet voice 2. To prompt secretly or cautiously; to inform privately.
5 comments:
did it cost to join?
That is awesome!! You can totally do it; you are an amazing person!! I need some of your motivation to rub off on me, I am having a little trouble in that area.
no Lani, it didn't. just go to newlywedsonabudget.com
she totally walks you through all the details. hope you join!! I read your blog the other day and saw you joined a gym recently. do this!! :)
Thanks Sirah! I will join even though I have so much more than 10lbs to lose! Sounds like fun really to do this with more people! Thanks! And you will do awesome!! Thanks for the example!
Hey Sirah! Just to let you know I changed my blog address to http://lanislantern.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment