1. I went running this morning. It's hard. I run with a double stroller and about 55 pounds worth of kiddos strapped in. I decided to restart couchto5k at week 3 with the hopes that I can build up my endurance since I am running with the stroller. It's going ok.
2. We are making plans for a family vacation early June. We don't want to travel more than a few hours from home. We plan to camp. Where should we go?
3. Mother's Day was nice. Two adorable gifts and breakfast in bed. {K} made a mug decorated by him, and {A} painted a really pretty vase with flowers in it. They then had the painting laminated.
4. {a} has one chore. Empty the Dishwasher. She earns $.50 each time. It's a FIGHT nearly every day.
5. guess I only have 4 things to talk about this time...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
nd
f
l)
1 comment:
You are amazing to push all that weight when you run!! You need to sign up for a 5k!! That will also help motivate you to run and not stop- I would love to run one with you! :)
Post a Comment