“My message to you today, my brothers and sisters, is simply this: the Lord is in control. He knows the end from the beginning. He has given us adequate instruction that, if followed, will see us safely through any crisis. His purposes will be fulfilled, and someday we will understand the eternal reasons for all of these events. Therefore, today we must be careful to not overreact, nor should we be caught up in extreme preparations; but what we must do is keep the commandments of God and never lose hope!”
M. Russell Ballard, “The Joy of Hope Fulfilled,” Ensign, Nov. 1992
Just know that although I am not happy with the State of the Union, nor of it's current leader, I am happy with the State of my family Union and really do not plan to concern my time or thoughts about things I really have no control over. I will pray for him and hope the leadership as a team can work together.
I get to be a momma of 4 beautiful children, and so I will work on teaching and training them to be strong, courageous, thoughtful people instead of worrying about other things. :)
On a more fun note, we got school pictures back and thought I would share. I know lots of moms refuse to pay the high price of school shots, but I choose to because this way I know I have one really great picture of each of my children to document each year.
![]() |
| {A} age 9, 4th grade |
![]() |
| {K} age 7, 2nd grade |
![]() |
| {a} age 4, preschool |
![]() |
| {k} age 2 |
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
nd
f
l)
2 comments:
GREAT school pictures of ALL your kids!! Austin already looks like a missionary, love it! You do have a great family and you are a GREAT mother! Have a great day!!!
I am glad you are worrying about what you can control. I love the school photos...especially Kellan as he changes so much during this time of his life.
Post a Comment