so, I downloaded a bunch of picts, and thought I would share. First, I tried {K}'s costume on from last year, to see how it fits--which by the way, he has grown atleast 4 inches this year... and he decided that he wanted to wear the cap for a while. Here's {K} enjoying lunch with a dragon head on...

Next, are 2 super cute picts of {a}. This is a bear outfit that Gma D gave {A} when he was little.


This is our favorite mode of transportation lately. {A} loads {a} into his bike and around the block we go....

This is at cousin {sh} bday party over the weekend.

The next two are just funny! I wanted {A} to try on the pig nose, but he wouldn't without me trying it on first, so here I am looking all "dolled up" just for this viewing audience! :)

Enjoy!!! Happy Monday!
1 comment:
Love these picts! I have to say, the one that made me smile the most, was the cute, funny girl with the pig nose. You are a good mom to do that for your child...I don't think I could have. My kids want me to grow up to be like you!
Post a Comment