Monday, January 25, 2010

mixed feelings. I just learned something wonderful, yet it's disappointing to me. So, I guess that's why I learned about it today and not later... :)

Happy Monday...

5 comments:

Connie said...

Remember that you have been very lucky to just "know" what your future held with the others, sometimes a great gift and surprise can be finding out what you are suppose to learn from the surprises in your life. Also maybe that means at the young age of 30 something you will change your mind about your family plan, maybe 5 is what the plan was suppose to be all along. Plans change sometimes.

Kreller Kaboodle said...

hmmm....what is this something wonderful??? Are you pregnant?? :D

Jacilynn said...

Is your real name Jadell???? I'm confused. lol
I think i know what you found out???

Jennifer said...

Hmmm, are you just going to tease us or let us in on the secret?

jadell said...

just tease... :)