Tuesday, April 28, 2009
summer plans
so starting the first of June, I will officially be my own boss! :) I have told the mom of the two little boys that I tend that I am done tending the end of May. I am really ready to be done. So, with this decision made, I have been busily making plans for this summer! I have registered {A} in swim lessons, and since {K} is too young for swimming, he is signed up for "Amazing Atheletes". A cute little class for 3-5 year olds and they get to learn about half a dozen sports through active play. I think it will be fun! I also have our Zoo pass, and I signed up for free bowling passes at the local bowling alley. The movie place usually offers free movies all summer long. We have a couple of reunions to go to and one big vaction planned. We're heading to gma's for a week and nestled in the middle I hope to hit the pool and library lots. This is the first summer I have had with just my kids. I am so excited! Any suggestions of more to squeeze in?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
nd
f
l)
No comments:
Post a Comment