I know, no pictures, again!?! But, when I don't take pictures, I don't have any to share... Conference was wonderful! I especially enjoyed Elder Hollands talk on Sat AM. This year I think I listened more than I have in quite a while. It helps now that the boys are a bit older. {A} had fun coloring the ties of all the Quorum of 12. We saw all except Elder Packer, I think that's pretty darn good. :)
Easter is just around the corner, and I can't wait! Family dinner is at my house this year, and I am really hoping for nice eat-outside-weather! I worked the boys extra hard this morning, and since {A} doesn't get to go to school today, I made a batch of sugar cookie dough and we're going to bake and decorate cookies. It will be fun. Oh, why doesn't {A} get to go to school today? He would be embarrassed if he knew I was telling you.... he doesn't want anyone to laugh at him... he threw up at school yesterday. I was there volunteering, and they had just gotten cupcakes for a birthday and he turned to me and told me he needed to throw up. So I ran him to the garbage can and let him do his business. Poor guy. The school rule is no kid back at school for 24 hours after they throw up.
UPDATE: I just called the school, and the secretary said he can go! So, I told him I will save some dough for him to bake later today! Yeah!
DH got the second part of the fence finished this week. He works SO HARD! The 3rd side will get done next year. The neighbor wants to wait and we're ok with that. Next project: painting.
Not this weekend, but next weekend, we're heading to B for teeth cleanings and for DH to replace his mom's shower--to convert into a tub.
{K} has also been throwing up this week. Once during the night--all over himself, and once yesterday all over {a} and ME! Poor guy, he knew it was coming, I just couldn't shuffle him, and {a} out of the way to reach for the bucket fast enough.
{a} finally cut another tooth. She now has 5. also, I made her wean this past week. She hasn't been too happy about it, but I was SO ready to be done. So, I just quit nursing her. I put up with full breasts and didn't give in. :) Bless her heart. In addition to that, I have made her cry herself to sleep for the past week, too. But, now she is weaned and now she is sleeping through the night. AHHH!!! Life is good. :) Don't get me wrong, I love to nurse, it was just time to be done. :) {giggle}
Ok, that's all for now. Off to get a certain little 6 year old to school.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
nd
f
l)
No comments:
Post a Comment