I was visiting with my dad yesterday and he requested "MORE POSTS" on this here little blog of mine. I am totally convinced that there are only 3 of you out there in blog land that actually care whether I post or not, so I request with a full heart that you comment to let me know that you are really out there and that you do actually care if I post or not.(picture big head growing bigger with every new comment-tee hee)
So, he wants me to share that DH and I bought a new camping trailer this week. It is 27 feet long, has a queen bed in the front, and bunks in the back--a twin over a full size. There is a couch, table, kitchenette, and bathroom. It is perfect for us! I can't wait till we find a free weekend to take it out on her maiden voyage!!
(Just for you Dad. :))
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
nd
f
l)
8 comments:
I like when you post a lot too!~
I'm not very diligent on commenting, but I do enjoy keeping up on your life especially since we don't see your family much anymore. And I'm curious about your post on "mixed feelings". Did you find out the gender of your baby? I definitely had mixed feelings about having twins, it's overwhelming but wonderful. A friend of mine (mother of twins too) said it's perfectly normal to not be 100% excited about it and that made me feel better.
i always read it & I want to go on a camping trip....please.
I love reading your posts! Although I have to admit, your cryptic ones make me very curious. I'm not the patient type. You're going to fill us in, right??
Thinking of you! I hope you're doing well.
I'm here, I check every other day or so. Congrats on the trailer, how exciting. Although for myself I prefer a tent and old fashion fire pit cooking (you probably wouldn't have guessed that)
Thanks Sis, I enjoy your blog very much. Keep up the good work. Blog wise that is.
I don't exactly mind tent camping, it's just that when {A} was about 6 months old, we went tent camping and his little thumb froze!! (He was a thumb sucker). We decided that in this time of our lives that if we want to really enjoy camping, a trailer was a better choice for us. :) But, don't forget, that I plan to have smores just like you!! :)
I know I'm late but I always read your posts too! I enjoy them! ;)
Post a Comment