Wednesday, March 26, 2008

WE GOT AN OFFER!!!

Ok, I don't think I can properly express how excited and relieved I am about that statement!! We have had our home on the market exactly 8 days. We have had only 1 showing, and most amazingly, we HAVE AN OFFER!! This market is so scary to get your home sold--even within 6 months, so I am incredibly grateful for this blessing.

We plan to close May 30, and we'll probably move into my parents duplex for a couple of months, and if all goes as planned, we'll get our offer accepted by the bank, for the house we want to buy, and we'll then move into our new home mid summer--just in time for {A} to start kindergarten at Koelsch Elem, the school I went to. :)

Off I go for the day. JaDell

1 comment:

mo12miller@gmail.com said...

We are so excited for you & pray that everything will work out great. Which I know it will.

YEAH!!!!