Sunday, March 2, 2008

i like you

Well, it's day 2 and here is another card. This one is a rectangle card. I think it will fit into a legal size envy, but it's definately an odd size. I started with the chicken from Best of Cluck and stamped her on Whisper White cs. I layered that on Close to Cocoa cs and Certainly Celery cs. I stamped the i like you on Close to Cocoa and layered in on Certainly Celery too. The i like you stamp came from Michaels in the $1 bin. I found the pattern paper at my LSS it's from American Crafts and I think the pattern is Wilder. Then I stamped the background from Itty Bitty Backgrounds in Cocoa on Celery and layerd on Cocoa. I don't know where ribbon came from. I bought it from a LSS when I was visiting the in-laws.

Enjoy!
JaDell

No comments: