Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Thinking of You


Well kids, I think I ought to post today. It's been a few. Today's post is a virtual card for all those who log on today. I am thinking of you! I am grateful to anyone who is lucky enough to know about this blog. :)
Details: everything on it is SU! The main image is All Natural and I am not sure of the others, but who really cares anyway, right? :)
We had a wonderful time in the "big city", but we have to go back and get some cavities filled. I have a cavity--the first in probably 15 years! :( I think {a} was a bit out of sorts while we were there, she really didn't like all the commotion of Grandma's house. But now that we're back, she seems back to her happy little self. I got some wonderful deals at the Case Goods sale at Stokes Grocery store of which I am grateful we picked that weekend to go-- I finally got mac 'n cheese for 19 cents a box! That is a fantastic price! :) Well, that's all for now--I'll check in again later.
JaDell

2 comments:

mo12miller@gmail.com said...

thanks for thinking of me. good deal on the mac & cheese for sure. sorry about the teeth. not fun at all.

UrgentCookie said...

I'm loving the blog! Great work on the card. :0)