Saturday, March 1, 2008

In the Wild--zebra


Here is a card I made recently. I love the paper in the background!
I stamped the zebra in Basic Black Classic ink onto Whisper White cs, (I am a huge SU! fan, so most of the cs and ink I use is from them) then I colored in the stripes with Barely Banana marker and distressed the edges with Barely Banana classic ink. I then layered it on Basic Black cs and atteched the ribbon. Then I layered onto the oriental designer paper and again in Basic Black cs and onto a Certainly Celery card base.
Enjoy!
I find I have a really hard time giving such cute cards away--anyone else have that problem, too?
Details: In the Wild-SU!, Certainly Celery, Basic Black, WW cardstock--SU!, ribbon Celery--SU!, black ric rac--Walmart, barely banana marker--SU!, barely banana and basic black Classic ink--SU!, unknown brand of designer paper.

No comments: