
I am so frustrated with my sewing machine and my serger! I got them both fixed before Christmas and then used the serger to make sheets for {a}'s cradle. Well, the serger broke mid project, so all this time I have been trying to catch up with the fix-it man to have him look at it again. Well, yesterday I was working on another project with my sewing machine and it TOTALLY JAMMED UP!!! I am so mad! So, today I had to drive clear across town--into another town to have him look at them both. He said just stay and I will fix them, well, he took one look at the jammed machine and said that I would have to leave them--it's gonna take a while! Which is good in one sense cuz then I didn't have to stay and wait, but this also means that I have to drive back and pick them up. I am really hoping he can just fix them and not have to get another machine--it's brand new summer 07!!
Then, I went and picked up my SU! goodies from my friend {C} in yet another town. But, I am hoping to steal away into my stamping space and create something wonderful today!
However, I need to pack and finish laundry today too. So, best of luck to me!! :)
This picture of {A} will have to do for today. Don't you just love it when they actually hold still long enough to give you a great smile??
Enjoy!
JaDell
nd
f
l)
1 comment:
I am sorry. I hope it gets to working soon.
Packing I see....I was just thinking that is all. SMILE!! Can't wait to see the new cards.
Post a Comment